- Stable signal transmission
REMOTE AIR MINI uses a low power consumption bluetooth module and can achieve fast data transmission and immediate response without any delay. The stable transmission distance between two devices is set as 20m. If the distance is too far and interrupted, the device can connect automatically within a short time once back in signal range.
- Convenient software upgrade
The biggest advantage of REMOTE AIR MINI is the APP touch control operation, free updates will be available when there is new functions added. You can download it to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- More intelligent automatic zoom
REMOTE AIR MINI adds a ZOOM automatic operating function, you just need to set the zoom range and the time required and the REMOTE AIR MINI will finish the rest of the work, it will then only operate according to the parameters you set.
- Automatic backup lens data
Registration required to backup lens data. The REMOTE AIR MINI saves lens data through member login accounts. After registering and logging in, using SET interface, you can mark and save any commonly used lenses. REMOTE AIR MINI uploads the data to the backstage server. So when you log into the account on a new device, REMOTE AIR MINI will download the data saved from the server automatically.
- Manually mark
REMOTE AIR MINI uses the fastest and most accurate marking method allowing you to mark lens parameters on the APP interface directly. The mark position is super accurate without any physical or visual error, it is extremely simple and accurate with a 0.01% margin of error.
- Import/invoke/ share lens data
You will enjoy using the marking method on the iOS APP interface which makes it unique. Besides marking your own parameters, you can also login to an account to download lens data. That way you may import corresponding data according to lens and share the marked data with your friends.
- Abundant extended function
The outstanding performance comes with even more outstanding functionality, and that is what the REMOTE AIR MINI does best. It can connect two or more motors and even set two motors in the same channel to support 3D shoot.
Wireless: Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
Transmission Distance: 20M signal transmission distance
• Working voltage：12~18V
• Gear：Module： Teeth：40
• Noise：< 28 Db
• System：IOS (No support for Android)
• Version：Requires iOS 8.4 or later
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
• One-key stroke memory function can record strokes of different lens
• Manually set the(AB point)
• Employing digital limitation function can guarantee the safety of the lens
• Automatic detection
• Automatic current and speed distribution
• Automatic matching maximum speed
• Interface generalized markup
• Automatic backup lens data
• Import/invoke/ share lens data
• Automatic detection
• AB point set
• ZOOM channel automatic operation function